I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my clients, readers and supporters a very happy Christmas and the very best of wishes for the next decade, but especially for the year 2010 ahead.
It has been a year of change and diversity for me, and like all good things, we can embrace the tough times and use them to either work on our business, or take some time out to spend with the things that were put on the back burner for the past few years.
Some of my personal and professional positive experiences this year were:
- Develop and improve my Coaching business
- Complete advanced training in Career Coaching
- Co-found and develop Mallow Open Coffee, which is growing month on month
- Learn more about and use Social Media to improve my personal brand
- Complete advanced training in Entrepreneurship
- Marry the man I love most in the world
- Guest Blogging for Coaching and Business websites
- Writing articles for Life & Fitness Magazine and De-Stress Magazine
- Networking and mastering developing relationships with other professionals
- Improve my motorbiking skills in preparation for the test in 2010
- Welcome my new niece into the world
- Congratulate my friend on her engagement
- Host the biggest after wedding party ever in our garden
- Attend a major family reunion at a wedding in Turkey, on our own honeymoon (figure that one out!)
So I hope you also document some of your successes and positive experiences, and look towards a great 2010.
If you have struggled this year, like many have, have a look at the video below: